Pages



Friday, September 14, 2012

It's Friday

As much as I love these new four 10 hour work days, Fridays are still kicking my ass. I don't see how this could possibly be fair but, I do get an extra day each week with my kids now, so it all evens out.

Speaking of my kids, where are some more low-quality IG pics of them, you ask? Oh, I didn't know those were in such high demand.






I used to blog a long, long time ago. I could code like a mofo, update things in my sleep and I had those color chart codes memorized. I was very proud of myself. I don't know if I'm just rusty or if the internet got smarter, but this Blogger thing kind of bites a big one. Do you know how long it took me to get those four pictures in a little square?

I have big plans to update this blog with good stuff this weekend for the two people reading it, but I'm afraid that is buried beneath the following things needing my OMGURGENT attention first.

1. Make fifteen gallons of soda using the SodaStream my mother gifted to us for finally getting around to tying the knot.
2. Eating all 4 bags of Oreos we got on sale yesterday.
3. Take a bath. Or six.
4. Buying more of those SUPER AWESOME Old Navy sweatpants like I'm wearing in that picture up there. (Seriously, I am the gross person who would wear sweatpants 24/7 if it were socially acceptable outside of college campuses. I actually wore those outside on a walk with Eli last night and did not feel one ounce of shame. They are perfect.)
5. Get my ass to Costco because, really, our fridge is pretty much filled with whole milk and fumes. The kids have more food to eat than us adults do. Applesauce pouches for dinner!

My weekend plans fill me with joy, for real.



2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you made a blog, you crack me up! Lmk if you need any help with blogger stuff I'm always happy to help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm willing to help with blogger too. Check out picmonkey.com it's a super awesome and easy way to make collages! Much easier than messing with blogger.

    ReplyDelete