Pages



Sunday, September 9, 2012

Oh, look

A blog. I'm blogging. I'm typing things in a box online and it's probably going to be all about my kids, pugs and food but, that's life. And that's what this is supposed to be about, right? Life.

I started out my life as stomach cancer, began rolling around in my mother's belly (which caused her to reconsider her self-diagnosis) and then came into the world a few months early during a late showing of Cheech and Chong's Up In Smoke. I turned 18, moved to New York, lived there for way too long (but long enough to meet a certain someone), moved back to Minneapolis with that certain someone, got a couple of pugs, had a couple of babies and just recently paid a judge $150 to stop living in sin. Her cell phone rang in the middle of the vows and she answered it. We live in the house that my grandparents built, which is the house my mom and my uncle grew up in, which is also the same house many family members spent a lot of time in. My brother and I did a lot of our growing up here and now my kids get to as well. Funny how life works.

Proof of this life is as follows.


I also like Diet Vanilla Coke, Instagram, the word "also"and a good cardigan.

Let's do this.

4 comments: