Pages



Thursday, October 11, 2012

Let's go to the zoo!

As of today I have a 22 month old and a 6 month old. Craziness! That probably means it's about time we start working on another one, huh? HAHAHHAHAHAHA I kill myself. No really, if there were some kind of comfortable razor wire underpants for ladies that keep the babies away from the vagina area, I'd be first in line. Well, at least that's the story I'm sticking with today.

I'm sorry, I'm busy over here making lady faces at Joe Biden. Politics aside, that guy is a total bad ass.  Every time he rolls his eyes or does that silent laugh that shows all of his teeth, I want to high five him. That, combined with the fact that I can't seem to decide what exactly it is I want to tell you about next, means that I'm going to leave you with pictures from our trip to the zoo the other day.






 








5 comments:

  1. You make pretty cute babies, so you probably shouldn't stop. I mean, take a break if you need to, but don't stop giving the world babes like these two.

    Your pics have inspired me to take Kale to the zoo now that the temperatures are dipping. We've gone the past two summers and both trips were a total disaster because it was waaaaay too busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make cute kids - why would you want to stop? ;) I love how empty the zoo is! It must have been fun for both of them to be able to run around without running into people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea how I just NOW started following your blog! :) LOL! Anyway...yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - you have such a funny way of writing!

    ReplyDelete